We would love to meet you in person.
Please visit us during one of our services.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday Morning Service 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Evening Service 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday Evening Dinner at 5:00 p.m.& Prayer Service at 6:00 p.m.
We do stream our Sunday services on YouTube
Meeting together with like-minded people is one of the joys of being a part of the church and, ideally, we want to see you, in person, each week. However…
We kindly ask that you please stay home and watch the services online:
- if you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask.
- if you aren’t feeling well
- if you have an underlying condition that puts you at risk
- if you are a caretaker of an older person or live with someone with an underlying condition that puts them at risk
- if you’ve recently traveled
- if you’re worried or anxious about the current situation
- and obviously, if you’ve been exposed to Covid-19
1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
Seated next to the Econolockhatchee river and nestled among the tall, waving pine trees on Trevarthon road, Chapel Hill is a family-sized church with a homey atmosphere. Although we are in the city of Orlando, our location gives our church a country feel. Our church is not a large mega-church. It is a smaller, friendly congregation, which allows us to fellowship on an individual basis and get to know our brothers and sisters in Christ.
So if you are looking for a fun, tightly-knit family church that teaches fundamental and scriptural lessons in a traditional format and is in the process of growing, please give us a visit.
You’re only a guest once at Chapel Hill. After that, you’re family.
- Click here for directions to Chapel Hill Baptist Church.
- Click here for more information about us.
- Click here for services and Bible studies.
We are located at 8826 Trevarthon Road in Orlando, off Econolockhatchee Road between University and Colonial.
You can also email us at ChapelHillBaptistOrlando@gmail.com