Welcome to Chapel Hill
We are currently enjoying in-person services at our church campus and invite you to visit us.
NOTICE: Masks MUST be worn by anyone entering the buildings. If you’re unable or unwilling to wear a mask, please stay home and watch our services online.
HOWEVER, please stay home and watch the services online:
- if you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask.
- if you aren’t feeling well
- if you have an underlying condition that puts you at risk
- if you are a caretaker of an older person or live with someone with an underlying condition that puts them at risk
- if you’ve recently traveled
- if you’re worried or anxious about the current situation
- and obviously, if you’ve been exposed to Covid-19
1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
Seated next to the Econolockhatchee river and nestled among the tall, waving pine trees on Trevarthon road, Chapel Hill is a family-sized church with a homey atmosphere. Although we are in the city of Orlando, our location gives our church a country feel. Our church is not a large mega-church. It is a smaller, friendly congregation, which allows us to fellowship on an individual basis and get to know our brothers and sisters in Christ.
So if you are looking for a fun, tightly-knit family church that teaches fundamental and scriptural lessons in a traditional format and is in the process of growing, please give us a visit. You’re only a guest once at Chapel Hill. After that, you’re family.
We are located at 8826 Trevarthon Road in Orlando, off Econolockhatchee Road between University and Colonial.
You can contact us at 407-678-5313 or email us at email@example.com
- Click here for directions to Chapel Hill Baptist Church.
- Click here for more information about us.
- Click here for services and Bible studies.